It's two weeks in Barcelona for me - and for IT Forum, I am really doing ask-the-experts for Visual Studio Team System!
Being ATE (Ask the Experts) means that you cannot go each and every session you would like to. As a reminder for myself here is the list of sessions I made it to:
- ARC305: Connected Systems Part 2: Logic
- OFF303: VSTO 2005 SE
- SQL402: Implementing the Service-Oriented Database Architecture with SQL Server
- ARC304: Connected Systems Part 4: Data
- ARC201: Patterns and Anti-Patterns for SOA
- DEV314: Building Rule-Based Systems in WF
- ARC302: Connected Systems Part 5: Identity and Access Management
- DEV322: Unit Testing Best Practices
- DEV360: Windows PowerShell
- DEV302: Microsoft XNA and the Future of Game Development
- DEV366: Boost Your Data-Driven Application Development using SQL Server Centric .NET Code Generator (Olymars)
The only session to be rated "eminently forgettable" was DEV322. Well, at least I got to read my emails... The top-rated session definitely was Bob Beauchemin's SQL402, which kind of was an interesting session to go to before ARC304. Great fun was Rob Miles' XNA talk (this session doesn't fit the pattern of my interest, does it?).
There are a couple of sessions I missed, but I'll watch those once the post-conference DVDs have landed.