You don't know the IOCCC (IO Triple-C, International Obfuscated C Code Contest)? The following goals are set forth for the contest:
- To write the most Obscure/Obfuscated C program under the rules below.
- To show the importance of programming style, in an ironic way.
- To stress C compilers with unusual code.
- To illustrate some of the subtleties of the C language.
- To provide a safe forum for poor C code.
As I started my Windows programming career on C (ah, message loop!), I'm still an aficionado of this contest. And you'll be too once you come to appreciate the elegance of this year's winning entries.