From the abstract: Seth Fogie presents the latest in our series of security audio sessions. Mr Fogie discusses all the major security issues that are affecting Windows Mobile Pocket PC devices. Some of the topics covered include:
- Worms, trojans and backdoors
- Insecurities in wireless connectivity
- Denial of Service attacks
- Specific problems (ActiveSync, autorun SD/CF cards, buffer overflows)
- PDA device as an attack platform
- Tips on securing your PDAs.
The audio session is 13:58 minutes long (Flash required).