This week I got started and I implemented a C# to VB.NET conversion. Today, I added VB.NET to C#, as well as C# / VB.NET to Boo. You can find the new converter at this URL:
In addition to the "usual" Web interface, I also added a Web Service. This enables you to remotely exploit the code conversion features of #develop. For example, in a Windows Forms application:
It behaves exactly the same way as the online converter. To get you started, the following download contains both the executable (in the bin/release folder) as well as the source code for the application shown in this screenshot. Have fun, and please don't forget to report conversion errors so we can improve the underlying NRefactory!
CodeConvertServiceClient.zip (38.57 KB)